Emergency veterinary hospitals provide care for you and your pets when your veterinarian’s office is closed. Many emergency clinics are open 24 hours a day, although it is always good to call ahead when possible. If you feel your pet is having an emergency or is suffering, please take them to one of these emergency clinics. If cost is an issue, make sure to ask about CareCredit or payment plans.
- Dove Lewis Emergency Animal Hospital
- Emergency Veterinary Clinic of Tualatin
- Columbia River Veterinary Specialists
- Southeast Portland Animal Hospital
- Northwest Veterinary Specialists
- Audobon Wildlife Care Center